ZERO HOLD UP FILTER PRESS
cGMP Zero Hold-Up / Sparkler Type Filter Press consist of Stainless Steel Shell & Top cover using bolts to give pressure tight enclosure. The filter cartridge assembly inside the shell consists of several horizontally arranged disc type filter plates with perforated supporting screens, filter media & interlocking cups. The entire assembly complete with pump & piping connection is mounted on a suitable S.S. Trolley.
- Single pass filtration with no solid bypass.
- Full batch recovery, no separate scavenging system needed.
- Proper sealing which allows the filtration of volatile, toxic and inflammable products.
- Plate pack arrangement ensures any type of filtering media singularly or in combination, can be used to achieve required micron efficiency. Easy removal and cleaning of the cartridge assembly.
- Closed System ensures filtration of toxic, hazardous, explosive materials, efficiently cleaned and sterilized.
- Central feeding ensures no solid inside the vessel, complete recovery of liquids.
- Uniform filter-aid bed can be formed.
- Jacket can be provided for hot filtration & cooling
- Available model 8", 14" , 18", 24" & 33".
- Available with centrifugal / gear / lobe pump.