SPARKLER ZERO HOLD UP FILTER PRESS
"KPM PHARMA MACHINERIES” filter press is a solid liquid separation device using the principle of pressure feeding. It is highly efficient, compact, dewatering device for separating solids from liquid slurries in the form of compressed cake. It has wide range of applications by several industries like Pharma, bulk drugs, distilleries, beverages & other industries.
The unfiltered liquid is fed into the filter under positive pressure, where liquid travels in downwards direction and finds its way through opening on sides of the Filter Plates. As the liquid pressure increases, the Filter media holds the foreign particles and allows only clear filtrate to pass through the central channel formed by interlocking pressure cups to the outlet. Filtration is continued until the cake holding capacity of the unit is reached or until the filtrate rate becomes too slow owing to cake resistance.
- ZHFP Machine Design is as per cGMP.
- Cost & time effective due to reverse liquid flow.
- Inbuilt back wash facility eliminates time loss, gives more output with continuous operation.
- Depending upon viscosity of liquid & output it can be provided with Gear/Centrifugal/Lobe/Roto Pump.
- Hot filtration is also possible with M.S. / S.S. jacket.
- MOC SS 304/316/316L quality and mirror finished to 230 Gritt internally and externally.
- Total access for fast cartridge removal and cleaning.
- Special cartridge design traps total solids thus ensures 100% clear filtration.
- GMP Model with S.S. platform & trolley.
- Available Model 8", 14", 18" & 24".