STARCH PASTE KETTLE
cGMP Starch Paste Kettle are generally used in the pharmaceutical industry for paste preparation. It has a universal application which gives uniform melting. Starch Paste Kettle is used in chemicals, Foods, Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical Industry. The basic principle of this kettle is the jacket for passing steam in order to melt down the product to make paste. This kettle has an unique tilting arrangement for discharging the product.
- All contact part made of SS 316 as per GMP standard.
- Hemispherical design for proper mixing paste.
- Jacket provided with steam/thermic/fluid heating arrangement.
- Driven via motor and gear box assembly mounted on top.
- Tilting arrangement for kettle is provided for discharge for starch paste.
- Heating insulation provided to avoid heat loss.
- Anchor type impeller design for proper mixing of paste.
- Safe earthing system.
- Available in Size from 10 to 500 lts.