cGMP Vibro Shifter are circular gyratory screens used for separating mass composition of solids from solids, liquid from solid and for gradation of materials as per particle sizes having very wide range of applications. It uses principle of powder tumbling and interacting because of specially designed vibrating motor with adjustable eccentric weight directly mounted on a top plate which is rested on spring pad to achieve continuous vibrations.
- Available in cgmp model with contact parts fabricated from stainless steel (304 / 316)
- Portable unit for easy operation and higher output.
- Double and triple deck unit with different screens can be provided.
- Dust-free arrangement, lead free sieves, noiseless, maintenance free unit.
- Less power consumption, variable flow pattern.
- Low operating and maintenance cost, long screen life.
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning screens.
- Capacity 12"/ 20"/ 30"/ 36"/ 48"